Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Too much coffee in my system to sleep, and too much excitement in my bones to keep quiet.

So the other day some things started happening, and it's looking like there might be some doors opening up for me in certain places.
...Okay, I know there's no possible way that I could be more vague, but with these possibilities still being far from existence you can't expect me to just throw them out on the internet. Honestly, I don't even know if they're actually possibilities... they're more like possible possibilities, than actual possibilities.

Anyways, with that as a disclaimer, I really just wanted to talk about one of the beauties of being a follower of Jesus. This is a beauty I've experienced a lot of recently, what with my life being completely up in the air {I mean, so high to the point where you feel everything in your stomach jump- like when you go a little too high on the swings}. The beauty I'm talking about is PEACE. The peace of knowing  that God is completely in control, and that in being His daughter I don't have to worry about what I will "do" {or wear, or eat, or drink} because my Dad is looking after me. And if my dad truly does have everything under control, then why should I worry?! If I am His and I am walking with Him, I don't need to "figure out what I'm going to do next", all I have to do is wait on Him. With my eyes fixed on Him I can't go wrong.

Thanks Dad, for holding my hand through all this madness.


No comments:

Post a Comment